"CAOS FLASH SALE" Terms & Conditions*
These terms and conditions ("T&C's") govern the Flash Sale event ("Flash Sale") hosted by CAOS Gear ("CAOS") on the website https://caosgear.com.au/ ("Website"). By participating in the Flash Sale, you agree to abide by these T&C's. It is important that you carefully read and understand these T&C's before participating in the Flash Sale. If you do not agree to these T&C's, please refrain from participating in the Flash Sale.
Flash Sale Duration
The Flash Sale will commence at 9:00 AM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 12th June 2023 and conclude at 9:00 AM AEST on 13th June 2023 ("Flash Sale Period"). Only purchases made within this time frame will be eligible for the Flash Sale discounts.
Flash Sale Discounts
During the Flash Sale Period, selected products on the Website will be available at discounted prices of up to 70% off the regular retail price ("Discounted Products"). The availability of Discounted Products is subject to stock availability and is at the sole discretion of CAOS.
The Flash Sale is open to all individuals aged 18 years or older, who are legal residents of Australia. Employees, affiliates, agents, and immediate family members of CAOS are not eligible to participate in the Flash Sale.
- Purchase Process: To purchase Discounted Products during the Flash Sale, customers must visit the Website, browse the available products, select the desired items, and proceed to the checkout process. Discounts will be automatically applied to eligible items during the Flash Sale Period.
- Stock Availability: The availability of Discounted Products is subject to stock availability. CAOS does not guarantee the availability of specific items during the Flash Sale.
- Limited Quantity: The Flash Sale discounts are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The quantity of Discounted Products is limited, and CAOS reserves the right to modify or terminate the Flash Sale at any time without prior notice.
- Price Adjustments: CAOS will not provide price adjustments for previous purchases made outside the Flash Sale Period.
Payment and Shipping
- Payment: All purchases made during the Flash Sale must be paid for in full at the time of purchase. CAOS accepts payment methods specified on the Website.
- Shipping: Shipping fees and delivery times will be calculated and displayed during the checkout process. Please refer to CAOS's standard shipping policies for further details.
Returns and Exchanges
- Eligibility: Products purchased during the Flash Sale are eligible for return or exchange in accordance with CAOS's standard return and exchange policies. Please refer to the Website for more information.
- Refunds: If a refund is requested for a Flash Sale purchase, the refunded amount will be equal to the discounted price paid for the product.
- Exchanges: Exchanged products will be subject to availability, and CAOS reserves the right to offer alternative products of similar value or process a refund.
- CAOS reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Flash Sale, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
- CAOS reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed during the Flash Sale, at its sole discretion.
- CAOS shall not be liable for any losses, damages, or liabilities incurred by participants or customers in connection with the Flash Sale, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- These T&C's shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any disputes arising in connection with the Flash Sale shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
The Terms and Conditions of the CAOS EOFY Sale are in line with the current Terms and Conditions found on the CAOS website at the following link: www.caosgear.com.au/pages/terms-and-conditions.com.au
By participating in the Flash Sale, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these T&C's.